Business4Better has opened its call for presenters for the 2013 Conference and Expo. B4B is looking for submissions from presenters with deep knowledge, passion, and innovative thinking in the areas of corporate community engagement, high-impact corporate social responsibility (CSR), skilled and pro-bono employee volunteering, and business / nonprofit partnerships.
The B4B content will help representatives from medium enterprises and nonprofits achieve the following:
Drive partnerships into the core business for maximum business and social impact
- How to enhance and improve any business function with nonprofit partnerships
- Getting internal business support for nonprofit partnerships that allows social efforts to grow to scale
- Research findings on the business nonprofit partnerships
Tell high-impact stories about the partnerships
- Measuring (trying to think of the right euphemistic word here to convey message to folks past those who sell reporting software in order to newly delve into the conversation of ROI; perhaps Comprehending and relaying, communicating, presenting, expressing, etc.; may not be important but for some reason sticking out to me)the business ROI and social ROI (SROI) of business-nonprofit partnerships
- Including business-nonprofit partnership information in corporate and nonprofit annual reports and other communications
- Telling the business-nonprofit partnership story using social media
Master partnership basics, no matter what job title they hold in a business or nonprofit
- Evidence-based elements of a high-impact business-nonprofit partnership
- How to transition from checkbook philanthropy to high- impact partnerships without abandoning or alienating existing allies
- How to work well and happily with cross-sector partners
Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. December 14, 2012
If you’re not sure, read our Frequently Asked Questions. See you in California!