Business4Better (B4B) Conference & Expo is a few weeks out, taking place on May 1 & 2 in Anaheim, CA. More than a thousand business leaders and professionals will come together to explore and learn how nonprofit partnerships, corporate social responsibility (CSR), community involvement or other corporate charitable efforts can support their work – achieve greater commercial success while positively impacting your community.
It is more than just another corporate social responsibility event – it’s a not-for-profit event for mid-sized businesses ready to take action through real community engagement.
Here are eight reasons to attend Business4Better (and register now for only $49!)
1. Four killer keynotes providing strategies, guidance and motivation for businesses that want “to do better” and make a difference to their community and for their business.
2. Six main stage supersessions that will inspire and “make the case” through high-level panel discussions for new ways of doing business through community engagement and social purpose.
3. Ten stimulating breakout sessions with real-world practical and tactical information on nurturing, building and measuring (yes, metrics matter) social responsibility strategies, mutually beneficial partnerships and successful programs.
4. Twelve expo floor Catalyst Stage presentations featuring case studies, research, tools and tips (to take home with you) for both business and non-profit attendees.
5. Thought-leading speakers who are also fun, accessible and passionate about CSR (and ready to share their thoughts and ideas with you!)
6. 200 exhibiting nonprofits in the expo hall to explore potential nonprofit partnerships that can meet your CSR objectives.
7. No-nonsense networking throughout the event with plenty of opportunities for personal exchanges (because in the real world, you need to find genuine opportunities for collaboration where resources, values and interests intersect.)
8. A nice price (did I mention $49 AND that registration fees are donated to our nonprofit partners?) that makes Business4Better the smartest conference choice for you.
Register now. By using Promo code OCNOW, you can register for just $49 for the 2-day conference. And don’t forget all fees are being donated to Business4Better’s nonprofit partners. See you there!