Businesses today must examine their role and connection to the communities in which they do business, but defining your organizationís Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, establishing win-win community partnerships and implementing a successful program is not an easy task.
Attend the Business4Better Executive Conference to:
- Hear from experts on the changing landscape of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and how community engagement can yield real business results for your organization
- Discover how community engagement can transform your business and learn how to build successful partnerships and programs
- Explore the opportunity to fully tap your organizationís expertise to have a real impact in the communities where you do business
- Gain practical strategies for identifying nonprofit partners, developing impactful programs and measuring the results
- Engage with like-minded business professionals responsible for developing CSR programs and defining corporate community involvement programs
Plus, youíll have full access to the B4B Nonprofit Expo and all networking events.
The B4B Nonprofit Expo
The dynamic B4B Nonprofit Expo puts corporate leaders in the role of attendee and features 200 innovative and creative nonprofits ready to showcase their own programs, initiatives and innovative approach to corporate partnerships. Itís an environment that enables you to seek out like-minded nonprofits, and find genuine opportunities for collaboration where resources, values and interests intersect.
Who Should Attend
The Business4Better Conference and Expo is designed for any business executive involved in:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Community outreach
- Corporate giving
- Employee volunteering
Including, but not limited to, individuals who work in:
- Executive management
- Corporate responsibility
- Public relations
- Human resources
- Corporate foundations